ServicesThe Spanish Business Council offers you the opportunity to become a member and take advantage of the benefits of networking and promoting your company. Membership also enables you to propose and become involved in the organization of events, entitles you to discounted entry to events and offers you the possibility of sponsoring SBC activities
Services for Corporate Members
- Meetings for sharing contacts regarding particular projects.
- Banner in the SBC web linked to the company website
- Company news on the SBC Web
- Company promotion through the SBC (data bases, references, etc.…).
- Sponsorship of SBC events
- Access to information relating to events of interest
Networking with other business councils
Business meetings by sector.
- Inclusion in the Members Directory and in the information brochure.
- Access to Job Offers/CV’s
- Special company and store discounts as well as discounts to SBC events. (Corporate members are entitled to name 2 representatives (SMEs Enterprises) or 4 representatives (Big Companies) who will hold SBC card and will benefit from the SBC discounts.
- Voting right.
Services for Individual Members
- Access to information and events of interest that the SBC is aware of and inform about among its members:
- Monthly networking
- Networking with other business councils
- Meetings of Know-how
- Business meetings by sector
- Business luncheon
- Special company and store discounts as well as discounts to SBC events.
Large Companies 8.000 QAR/year
SMEs Enterprises 4.000 QAR/Year
- SMEs Enterprises will be entitled to name 2 representatives, and Big Companies 4 representatives, who will hold the SBC card and will benefit from the SBC discounts and the other services.
- These quotas are for one whole year membership (1st January-31st December). If you are becoming a member in the middle of the year the quota to pay shall be the proportional part of the rest of the year.
- Small and Medium Enterprises: no of employees < 250 + turnover