SPANISH BUSINESS COUNCIL BOARD OF DIRECTORS send a BIG THANK YOU to you all!
AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEMBERS THAT ATTENDED YESTERDAY OUR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND THE EXTRAORDINARY ONE.
With members like you, we are on the brink to have the acceptance from the Spanish Minister of Industry, Trade and Tourism To become Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in Qatar.
Yesterday from a 31 delegations, 29 companies vote in favor of changing the SBCQ articles of association and become the Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in Qatar and 2 abstained.
Since its foundation in 2009 the SBCQ has grown every year.
Yesterday, We were honored by the presence of the Ambassador of Spain, H. E Belen Alfaro Hernandez.
Only through your support we lead the way for business.
As a Chamber of Commerce we will keep our main goals:
- To be a better platform to promote the Business of our Members.
- To keep our Members updated on key issues with a wide range of activities,
- To push our Members activities providing more contacts in Qatar Market
- To strive to provide what you need to succeed.
- To work hard to provide real benefits for our Members.
- To keep playing an important role in the relations between Spain and Qatar
Please do find enclosed presentation from the SBCQ Chairman Mr. Jose Vicente, presentation from Commercial Attache of Spain in Qatar Mr. Miguel Angel Fajardo and SBCQ 2018 Annual report.
We really thank you for being such a paramount part of our future!